- Reign: 192-270AD
- Period: Legendery Period
- Family: Emperor Seimu (uncle) Empress Jingu (wife)
- Burial Place: –
- Order of Succession: Predecessor Emperor Seimu * Successor Empress Jingu
Emperor Chūai (仲哀天皇) was the fourteenth Emperor of Japan.
He is described as a phenomenally big man.
1. Aston. W.G. (1896) “Nihongi Volume 1: Chronicles of Japan from the Earliest Times to AD697”. Tuttle Publishing.
2. Varley, H.P (1980) “A Chronicle of Gods and Sovereigns: Jinnō Shōtōki of Kitabatake Chikafusa.” New York: Columbia University Press.
3. Martin, P. (1997) ”The Chrysanthemum Throne”. Gloucestershire: Sutton Publishing Limited.
Find the website useful?