- Period: Legendary Period
- Occupation: Empress
- Family: Emperor Kōrei (husband) Emperor Kōgen (son) Father (see below)
- Birth: –
- Death: –
She is said to have been made Empress in the “2nd year, Spring, 2nd month, 11th day” of her husbands reign.3
1. Ponsonby, F. (1959) “The Imperial House of Japan.” Kyoto: Ponsonby Memorial Society.
2. Yasumaro. O, translated by Gustav Heldt. (2014) “Kojiki. An Account of Ancient Matters”. New York: Columbia University Press.
3. Aston. W.G. (1896) “Nihongi Volume 1: Chronicles of Japan from the Earliest Times to AD697”. Tuttle Publishing.
4. Chamberlain, B. H. (1932) “Translation of the Kojiki.” Kobe: J.L. Thompson & Co.
Find the website useful?